Music Teacher, Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, Chattanooga, TN
Position Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in music education or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
- Knowledge of music history and different music genres in order to teach a range of musical styles.
- Ability to communicate concrete and abstract concepts to students.
- Ability to spot and cultivate creativity.
- Flexibility in working with a variety of age groups.
- Experience with Responsive Classroom management preferred.
Assistant Principal, Sacred Heart Cathedral School, Knoxville, TN
Sacred Heart Cathedral School seeks its next Assistant Principal for the 2021-22 academic year. Reporting to the Principal, this position oversees faculty and student affairs, curriculum and pedagogy, and assists the Principal in the general administration of the school. The ideal candidate is an experienced educator with a collaborative spirit, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a thoughtful demeanor. The Assistant Principal believes strongly in a Catholic philosophy of education and provides an environment which prepares students to flourish. For a complete job description, please click here.
All interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and two letters of recommendation (professional only) to Mary Metz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1956, Sacred Heart Cathedral School is a co-educational PreK-8th grade day school located in the heart of Knoxville’s historic Bearden neighborhood. Serving 630 students from diverse walks of life, the school has a vibrant community and a proud tradition of excellence in education.
*PLEASE NOTE* Applications should be printed and sent directly to the Principal at the school(s) where you are interested in applying, unless otherwise stated. Contact information for the schools is listed on the website. Thank you. All of the schools in the Diocese of Knoxville are Equal Opportunity Employers